If you are ill or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home!
November 22, 2020 - There have been no separate requirements yet communicated by the Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit, and OVA has indicated that nothing changes for us until our region goes into RED (track your region's status: https://www.toronto.com/news-story/10268890-ontario-colour-zones-track-your-region-s-covid-19-status/).
Until we are told otherwise, Orillia SUNS will follow Ontario's Reopening Act 2020 - Section 8.
Based on OVA's response to coronavirus and recommendations from Public Health Ontario, individuals must:
- Review and adhere to the Orillia SUNS Off and On Court Protocols.
- Complete OVA's Health Screening Questionnaire - Appendix F (can be done before arriving).
- Complete any facility waivers.For those who are practicing at the new Recreation Centre, each visit requires a completion of City of Orillia Waiver - Under 18 and/or City of Orillia Waiver - Over 18 and City of Orillia Waiver - Covid Self-screening.
[If you are interested in watching a little videoclip of what to expect at the new Recreation Centre during COVID, view https://www.orillia.ca/en/living-here/new-orillia-recreation-centre.aspx.]
In addition, the following is required:
- Players must check-in with coaches/organizers to complete the Orillia SUNS Session Tracking Form.
- A copy of OVA's COVID waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
- A copy of Orillia SUNS Gym Usage waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
For information on how the Orillia SUNS are planning to deal with and communicate COVID-19 related issues, please review our COVID Response Plan.