If you are ill or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home!
Based on OVA's response to coronavirus and recommendations from Public Health Ontario, individuals must:
- Review and adhere to the Orillia SUNS Off and On Court Protocols.
- Complete OVA's Health Screening Questionnaire - Appendix F (can be done before arriving).
- Complete any facility waivers. For those who are practicing at the new Recreation Centre, each visit requires a completion of the Orillia Recreation Centre's Liability Form.
In addition, the following is required:
- Players must check-in with coaches/organizers to complete the Orillia SUNS Session Tracking Form.
- A copy of OVA's COVID waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
- A copy of Orillia SUNS Gym Usage waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
For information on how the Orillia SUNS are planning to deal with and communicate COVID-19 related issues, please review our COVID Response Plan.