If you are ill or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home!
For latest news and affect of COVID-19 on the Orillia SUNS program, please visit our NEWS page.
Based on OVA's response to coronavirus and recommendations from Public Health Ontario, individuals must:
- Review and adhere to the Orillia SUNS Off and On Court Protocols.
- Complete OVA's Health Screening Questionnaire - Appendix F (can be done before arriving).
- Complete any facility waivers.For those who are practicing at the new Recreation Centre, each visit requires a completion of City of Orillia Waiver - Under 18 and/or City of Orillia Waiver - Over 18 and City of Orillia Waiver - Covid Self-screening.[If you are interested in watching a little videoclip of what to expect at the new Recreation Centre during COVID, view https://www.orillia.ca/en/living-here/new-orillia-recreation-centre.aspx.]
In addition, the following is required:
- Players must check-in with coaches/organizers to complete the Orillia SUNS Session Tracking Form.
- A copy of OVA's COVID waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
- A copy of Orillia SUNS Gym Usage waiver must be completed/presented at the beginning of the season.
For information on how the Orillia SUNS are planning to deal with and communicate COVID-19 related issues, please review our COVID Response Plan.